|CPA Practice Advisor’s Most Powerful Women in Accounting|
Help CPA Practice Advisor recognize the women who are having the greatest impact on the tax and accounting field. Professionals who are emerging as the next generation of firm leaders, whether through new technologies, practices, workflow or dynamic work environments.
The ideal candidates for CPA Practice Advisor’s Most Powerful Women in Accounting honors will share the following traits:
1. She has been the driving force to create a culture of innovation or excellence within a practice, or if a vendor, has helped to develop the technologies that will empower firms to be more productive and profitable.
2. The candidate should be at a management level within a firm or technology vendor (not necessarily partner or executive level), where her leadership has had a demonstrable effect upon the practices and success of the organization.
Who is eligible for nomination?
All nominees must be women who currently work in or in roles that promote the tax and accounting profession, including firm operations staff, marketing professionals and technology vendors that serve the profession.
How will the nominations be evaluated?
• 50% of the evaluation process will recognize the nominee's contributions to the accounting industry
• 25% of the evaluation process will consider notable contributions the nominee has made to her company. Such contributions need not have been made from an executive level position - but rather initiatives and actions that have made a difference within the organization.
• 25% of the evaluation process will recognize the nominee's actions in personal leadership, community involvement, and mentoring of future women leaders.
Who will select the winner?
An independent panel of judges comprised of professionals with backgrounds in accounting will select Most Powerful Women in the Profession.
When can I submit my nomination?
Award nominations can be submitted now through September 27, 2013.
The winner will be announced in the November issue of CPA Practice Advisor.
If you have any technical questions regarding a nomination, please contact Jill Burnett at 800-547-7377 x2104 or jill.burnett@cpapracticeadvisor.