Silicon Valley Meets Turkey - App Competition
Questions marked with an
until Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Silicon Valley Bank
invite you to take part in a special mobile app competition this December, showcasing some of the most exciting start-ups to hit the Turkish scene.
Companies will compete for exciting prizes while demoing their new apps to an audience of leading investors and entrepreneurs from the US and Turkey, and the day’s winner will get automatic admission into the highly competitive QPrize Europe. The competition will be held on Wednesday, December 4th.
We are glad that you are considering applying, and we hope you’ll tell others about this contest as well.
• Applications will be accepted from start-up companies; no individual submissions allowed.
• Start-ups should have raised no more than US$2M in total funding to date.
• Apps must include a mobile component.
• Submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, November 20th. All applications are to be submitted online.
• Please note that the following application must be completed in one sitting. You cannot start now and then log back into an application at a later time.
• If you would like to update your application following submission, please complete an additional application and contact
indicating you have done so.
For additional information, please contact Sarah Ferreira at
Number of Employees:
Amount of Funding Raised:
Your First and Last Name:
Office and Mobile Phone Number:
Have you or are you participating in an accelerator or incubator? If so, which one?
Describe your project in one tweet (140 characters or less)